users lost in migration

Andrew Petro
Besides new nodes and updates to content nodes, we may have lost user accounts in the Drupal upgrade.

For instance, user rick.pare69 created an account so he could register the Société d'habitation du Québec CAS deployment.

So here I am migrating that content node over, and I can't give it the authorship metadata it previously had, since his account doesn't exist in the new system.

Ignore the problem and migrate the node over authored by me, figuring folks with lost accounts will simply create new ones when needed?  Do we need to figure out which user accounts were lost and migrate user accounts as well?

Andrew