[uportal-user] uPortal Winter Summit discussion

[uportal-user] uPortal Winter Summit discussion

Jim Helwig-3
Hi all,

The uPortal Steering Committee has been discussing the annual uPortal summit. Our current plan is to hold it in Orlando Orlando Jan 27-29, 2020 at the Holiday Inn Orlando-Disney Springs Area, co-located with the Sakai Camp. The event registration cost would be minimal if any. We would meet in a separate room, but there would be opportunity to mingle with the Sakai folks or drop in on their sessions.

We have scheduled a call in two weeks for us as a community to talk about what we want to get out of the summit.
- What topics should we discuss?
- What development might we collaborate on?
- What demos might we want to share with each other?
- What would make this a compelling event for you?
- Are you likely to attend?

We invite everyone to participate or listen in on the call. It will give you an opportunity to learn more about it so you can decide if you want to attend. It will also give you a chance to shape the event.

Please join the discussion, Wednesday October 16, 11:00am ET. We will use a google hangout, https://goo.gl/w6yu3F

I hope to see you then!
JimH

Thanks,
JimH
—
Jim Helwig
uPSC chair

Re: [uportal-user] Re: uPortal Winter Summit discussion

Benito J. Gonzalez-2
Hi folks,

I will not be able to make the call tomorrow due to a conflict.

I am planning to make the uPortal Winter Summit, however!!

For my part, I am happy to provide some training and updates on uPortal. Would also like to discuss uPortal roadmap more.

Best,
--bjagg