[uportal-user] Some Portlets Mandatory while Others Optional?

[uportal-user] Some Portlets Mandatory while Others Optional?

Ryan Richter-2
Hi folks,

Right now we have a pretty static portal with most of the customization options hidden via CSS.

We'd like to move towards a more dynamic uPortal and allow user customization giving them the built-in ability to remove/move/subscribe to portlets.

But we would like to make certain portlets "mandatory." Is there a good way to accomplish that? I can see the "immutable" and "unremovable" attributes in the fragment layout definition. But I also see that they are no longer used.

Any help isĀ appreciated. Thank you!

-Ryan