[uportal-user] Now accepting uPSC Community Representative nominations due 8/21

[uportal-user] Now accepting uPSC Community Representative nominations due 8/21

Jim Helwig-3
Community members,

We are electing new members to the uPortal Steering Committee. On the uportal-dev list there is a call for developer representatives, but on the this list we are looking for 2 community representatives to be nominated to join Cheryl Palafox-Stewart and Laura McCord who are continuing their two-year terms.

We encourage you to consider joining the uPSC! The committee meets by web conference monthly for an hour. You can read more about our responsibilities at https://www.apereo.org/projects/uportal/uportal-steering-committee. Topics we typically discuss include project health, documentation, marketing, communication, and security incident handling. Whether you are a uPortal user, adopter, or developer, your input is valued.

Please consider nominating yourself or someone else to serve on the uPortal Steering Committee as a community representative. Anyone can be nominated and nominations should be done on-list by 3:00pm, CST, Tuesday August 21st. Shortly thereafter, the uPSC will elect 2 candidates to fill 2 two-year terms.

JimH

Re: [uportal-user] Re: Now accepting uPSC Community Representative nominations due 8/21

Christian Cousquer
Congrats, Folks!
-Christian

Le mar. 10 sept. 2019 à 23:35, Benito Gonzalez <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Congrats!!

--bjagg