[uportal-user] New uPSC members

Jim Helwig-3

Congratulations to our new uPortal Steering Committee members! Jonathan Tran from CalPoly Pomona and Aaron Goodfellow from Oakland University are our new developer representatives. Christian Cousquer from the Conservatoire National des Arts et M├ętiers and Toben Archer from the University of South Dakota are our new community representatives. They join Benito Gonzalez, Julien Gribonvald, Nick Woodle, and Lauren Anderson who are in the middle of their two-year terms.

Welcome!

JimH

--

Jim Helwig