uportal-home and uportal-app-framework AngularJS documentation

uportal-home and uportal-app-framework AngularJS documentation

Remy JACOB
Hi all,

Is there a detailed documentation regarding the AngularJS architecture, routes, directives, controlers, services provided with uportal-home and uportal-app-framework ?

I'm also lacking documentation about how to customize both uportal-app-framework + uportal-home and deploy my uPortal application with gradle.

As an example, I would like to have different sections in the main content page, add expanded/compact toggle + custom user parameters in user settings, display the username in the profile, etc. and I've not been able to find how to do it.

I'm not familiar with Angluar, so examples and documentation are welcome.

Best regards,