[uportal-dev] Upcoming uPortal-web-component release

[uportal-dev] Upcoming uPortal-web-component release

Julien Gribonvald
Hi folks,

I plan to make a bug fix release shortly of uPortal-web-component. Let
me know if someone has something to do before or any problems with that.

The doc commit part is already pushed.

Also that will permit me to test my new npm rights ;)

Thanks

--
Julien Gribonvald