[uportal-dev] Portlet cookie exception fixed in v5.8.2

[uportal-dev] Portlet cookie exception fixed in v5.8.2

Benito Gonzalez-2
Hi folks,

I wanted to make you all aware that if you see a lot of portlet cookie exceptions in your logs, we have a fix in 5.8.2.

The cause was that an exception that was expected and ignored was moved. So this meant the try-catch block that used to catch it was now allowing it to fail the process. This has been corrected.

Note, if you are running a version older than uPortal 5.7 please read the release notes. There were a few releases that require changes in uPortal-start.

Best,
--bjagg

--
Benito J. Gonzalez