[uportal-dev] New release of uPortal-web-components?

[uportal-dev] New release of uPortal-web-components?

Jonathan M. Tran-2
I would like to take advantage of some of the fixes to various web
components [1] [2] I would like to use. Are there any plans to cut a
release of uPortal-web-components anytime soon?

Thanks

[1] https://github.com/uPortal-contrib/uPortal-web-components/pull/402

[2] https://github.com/uPortal-contrib/uPortal-web-components/pull/409

- Jonathan

Re: [uportal-dev] New release of uPortal-web-components?

Benito J. Gonzalez-2
Hi Jonathan,

We can queue that up!

Best,