[uportal-dev] Block uPortal 4 for signed in users?

[uportal-dev] Block uPortal 4 for signed in users?

Lauren Anderson

Is there a way to block uPortal 4 users from seeing their normal layout if they belong to a specific PAGS group? We’d like to prevent users from accessing their normal (Welcome) layout if they haven’t taken our online COVID-19 training. Users who haven’t taken the training are in a CovidTrainingNeeded PAGS group.

Asking for a friend… J

Lauren