uPortal login redirect too many times

Lauren Anderson

I’m fiddling with our server configuration and suddenly I’m getting “localhost redirected you too many times”. uPortal/Login is redirecting to uPortal/api/cookiecheck which is redirecting back to uPortal/Login which is redirecting to uPortal/api/cookiecheck and so on until the browser has had enough and throws the error. Any idea why this is happening? Did I miss something in the configuration?

Lauren