uPortal community call?

Jim Helwig-3
Hello again,
Traditionally folks from the uPortal community have an opportunity to get together at the conferences and discuss topics of mutual interest and what the roadmap over the next year might look like. The uPortal Steering Committee has proposed having a uPortal Community Call on Friday the 19th, the last day of the virtual conference in leu of a face to face roundtable.

Here are the topics we will collectively discuss:
- How has uPortal helped your campus deal with COVID-19 and remote learning/working this past semester?
- Are there additional ways you plan to use uPortal given the uncertainty of the coming semester?
- What does the near term uPortal roadmap look like?

We expect this to be an open, casual discussion with plenty of time for everyone to share their experience. If you are interested in participating in this discussion via Google Meet, please fill out the following Doodle to help us determine what the best time slot would be.
https://doodle.com/poll/hm7w2vkr2pmkyqpr

Please complete the preference poll by the weekend.

Thanks!
JimH

Jim Helwig
uPortal Steering Committee Chair