uPortal & Mac

Monica Araujo
Can I run it on a Mac so that I can learn how to work with it before I find a real Linux server to deploy it?

Thanks in advance,

Monica Araujo

Re: uPortal & Mac

Benito J. Gonzalez-2
Hi,

Yes many developers use Macs. Make sure to use JDK 8. Homebrew is often used as a package manager to add Linux tools.

Best,
-bjagg