uPortal Committer Nomination Jonathan Tran

uPortal Committer Nomination Jonathan Tran

Christian Murphy
Howdy folks,

Jonathan is an active contributor to uPortal, uPortal-start, and many portlets.
His contributions range from features, to bug fixes, to documentation.
His high quality contributions consistently move the portal in a good direction.
Jonathan would be a valuable addition to the committers group.

I propose Jonathan be granted committer access.

+1 from me.

Best Regards,

Christian Murphy

Re: uPortal Committer Nomination Jonathan Tran

Benito J. Gonzalez-2
+1

Re: uPortal Committer Nomination Jonathan Tran

Jonathan M. Tran-2

Echoing Mairi and Julien -- Thank you all for the votes. It's an honor to be part of the committers group.

- Jonathan
On 10/23/18 4:14 PM, awills wrote:
Folks,

The vote was a success.  I added Jonathan to the uportal-developers group within the Jasig org on GitHub.

drew