"Access Denied You are not authorized to access this application. " when I login to ssp-platform with admin!

"Access Denied You are not authorized to access this application. " when I login to ssp-platform with admin!

noreply.bwya
I just installed ssp-platform 2.8.0 following the official document"

SSP v2.8.0 Installation Instructions",

but when I login to ssp-platform with admin, I get  "Access Denied

You are not authorized to access this application. If you are seeing this message and previously accessed this application, there may be an authentication server or application database issue. Please contact your System Administrator."

Is there anything that I did wrong!