[jasig-incubation] unconference

Patty Gertz

The unconference might be an excellent opportunity to work on the new incubation processes. Can you tell me if you plan to attend?

Thanks,

Patty

Re: [jasig-incubation] unconference

Carroll, Timothy Dale
i will not likely be there; however, i could join by phone.

>The unconference might be an excellent opportunity to work on the new
>incubation processes. Can you tell me if you plan to attend?
>Thanks,
>Patty
>
>--
>You are currently subscribed to [hidden email] as:
>[hidden email]

Re: [jasig-incubation] unconference

Benito J. Gonzalez
<base href="x-msg://154/">Hi Patty, I plan to attend. Looking forward to it!

Benito J. Gonzalez
Manager, Enterprise Web Application Development
Information Technology Department
University of California, Merced
Desk: 209.228.2974
Cell: 209.201.5052