[jasig-incubation] image for incubator on new website

[jasig-incubation] image for incubator on new website

Susan Bramhall
The new Jasig site looks great.  It now includes a section for the incubator but the section could use a little spiffing up.  A little searching came up with this photo of a perky chick - one day old - that might be a nice addition.  It is licensed under creative commons share alike license so I think it is ok to use.   I have pretty limited talents in the visual design world so I'd welcome other ideas, or suggestions.  I believe we can get our web hosting service to make the graphic.
Susan

Re: [jasig-incubation] image for incubator on new website

Andrew Petro
I don't see the image linked from your email?  But in general I'm in favor of visual appeal of the incubator page and suggest going for it.

Note attribution requirements in complying with CC-BY-SA.

Andrew

On 9/1/2011 12:06 PM, Susan Bramhall wrote:
The new Jasig site looks great.  It now includes a section for the incubator but the section could use a little spiffing up.  A little searching came up with this photo of a perky chick - one day old - that might be a nice addition.  It is licensed under creative commons share alike license so I think it is ok to use.   I have pretty limited talents in the visual design world so I'd welcome other ideas, or suggestions.  I believe we can get our web hosting service to make the graphic.
Susan

RE: [jasig-incubation] image for incubator on new website

Patty Gertz

And where’s the photo?