[jasig-incubation] for tomorrow's meeting

[jasig-incubation] for tomorrow's meeting

Patty Gertz

All,

Atttached are my notes from the BOF discussion we had at the conference.  I’d like to talk about next steps to reformulating an incubation process that works for the merged organization.

Patty

Incubation BOF061312.docx (20K) Download Attachment

Re: [jasig-incubation] for tomorrow's meeting

Susan Bramhall
I have attached the doc to the agenda page.
Susan

On 6/24/2012 5:40 PM, Patty Gertz wrote:

All,

Atttached are my notes from the BOF discussion we had at the conference.  I’d like to talk about next steps to reformulating an incubation process that works for the merged organization.

Patty

Susan Bramhall
Senior Solution Architect
ITS Shared Solutions
(203) 432-6697

susan_bramhall.vcf (160 bytes) Download Attachment