[jasig-incubation] Lightning rounds at the conference

[jasig-incubation] Lightning rounds at the conference

Patty Gertz

Hi,

We have scheduled 2 sets of lightning rounds at the conference.  Both will have content spread across the Jasig and Sakai communities. I’d like the product groups to get together and give me a name of a presenter, who will have approximately 10 minutes to give a quick summary what’s going on in that product space. I hope this will be especially useful for the “other” side of the house.

Cuurently these are scheduled for the first session after lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Tuesday - Bedework, 2/3/98, Sakai CLE, , Incubation

Wednesday - Sakai OAE, uPortal, uMobile, CAS

Thanks,

Patty

Re: [jasig-incubation] Lightning rounds at the conference

Steve Swinsburg-3
<base href="x-msg://3391/">If I am at the conference I can talk about Sakai CLE.

I say 'if' because my travel approval has been denied but I'm trying to sort something out.

regards,
Steve