[jasig-incubation] DEADLINE IN 4 DAYS! Send your proposals for 2013 Apereo Conference (Jasig and Sakai) by March 4

[jasig-incubation] DEADLINE IN 4 DAYS! Send your proposals for 2013 Apereo Conference (Jasig and Sakai) by March 4

Patty Gertz

HURRY! Time is running out to submit your proposal by March 4

https://www.concentra-cms.com/cfp/p/apereo13

The deadline for this year's 2013 Apereo conference is Monday, March 4 by midnight Pacific. Please submit your proposal so we can learn from you this summer in San Diego, CA. Don't miss this chance to share your successes teaching with, developing, implementing, and advocating Apereo and other open-source software. The conference is a great way to collaborate with your peers in higher education. You may submit a presentation session, birds of a feather discussion, or showcase night demonstration.

General session speakers announced! We're very excited to share that these dynamic leaders will be sharing their insights at the conference.

·         Marilyn McMillan, Vice President for Information Technology and Chief Information Technology Officer, New York University

·         Theresa Rowe, Chief Information Officer for University Technology Services, Oakland University

You can join these great speakers and be part of this year's conference program, too. We're looking for your presentations about development, instruction, administration, advocacy, and support of open-source community software. Submit your proposal today and join us in Opening Minds to Open Solutions!

Sincerely,

Ian Dolphin, Executive Director, Apereo Foundation

Patty Gertz, Associate Director, Apereo Foundation

Jim Helwig, Planning Committee Chair

Alan Regan, Program Committee Chair