[jasig-incubation] Confirming software license grant complete?

[jasig-incubation] Confirming software license grant complete?

Benito J. Gonzalez
We have two portlets that only lack confirmation of software license grant to meet all the prerequisites for graduation. How do we go about handling this?

The two portlets in question are Notifications Portlet and Courses Portlet.

Thanks,

Benito J. Gonzalez
Manager, Enterprise Web Application Development
Information Technology Department
University of California, Merced
Desk: 209.228.2974
Cell: 209.201.5052
Email: [hidden email]

Re: [jasig-incubation] Confirming software license grant complete?

Susan Bramhall
That's an easy one.  Look at
https://wiki.jasig.org/display/LIC/Completed+Contributor+Agreements.  I
am not 100% sure it is up to date but I believe it is.  I think John
Lewis could confirm or point us to a newer Apereo location.
Susan

On 8/15/2013 2:11 PM, Benito J. Gonzalez wrote:

> We have two portlets that only lack confirmation of software license grant to meet all the prerequisites for graduation. How do we go about handling this?
>
> The two portlets in question are Notifications Portlet and Courses Portlet.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Benito J. Gonzalez
> Manager, Enterprise Web Application Development
> Information Technology Department
> University of California, Merced
> Desk: 209.228.2974
> Cell: 209.201.5052
> Email: [hidden email]

Re: [jasig-incubation] Confirming software license grant complete?

John A. Lewis
Yep, it should be fully up to date.

Note that sometimes stuff is granted via a separate SGLA, sometimes it is granted via the attachment in the CCLA, and sometimes it is just contributed into the environment by developers with a ICLAs and a CCLA in place in advance of the contribution. Any of those are fine.

If you need the details of any of these checked in any of the actual agreements, just let me know.