[jasig-erp-integration] Ignore: list keep alive

[jasig-erp-integration] Ignore: list keep alive

Jim Helwig-2
This is a post to prevent automatic deletion of a relatively inactive
email list.

Re: [jasig-erp-integration] update

Jim Helwig-2
Actually, UW-Madison is very close to donating back to the community work we did on integrating our HRS system (PeopleSoft) into uPortal. As part of that, I will look into making screen shots available. Our integration is based on Web Services but you could plug in your own integration bridge. More to come.

JimH

on 12/11/2012 3:48 PM Christopher Myers said the following:
> Out of curiosity, where does the list stand? We'd had some good plans a few years ago, but I'm not sure what came of them?
> Anyone have any thoughts?

Re: [jasig-erp-integration] update

Carlos Alonso Vega-2
Hi,

  In uPortal we do integration with academic/research erps but it mostly
based on sso/trust relastionship mechanisms, quite customished. We are
working on connecting Calendaring System (Bedework, also Jasig fellow)
with academic erp, so students and professors could have their own
customished calendar of their academic activities based on registration,
lectures, etc.  There are some similar interesting experiences like U of
Lausanne  (see http://www3.unil.ch/spip/article194.html) We are
exploring some new sync mechanims that appeared on last Bedework version.

Carlos