content_browser is publicly available?

Andrew Petro
 > If you have content edit privs, you can browse the content by date ...

Apparently I can view this without logging in.

http://www.jasig.org/content_browser

Is that okay?  I guess it is, since it's all public nodes?

Re: content_browser is publicly available?

Jim Helwig-2
Chuck, what do you think? Should the content_browser be protected?

on 8/23/2011 11:49 AM Andrew Petro said the following:
>  > If you have content edit privs, you can browse the content by date ...
>
> Apparently I can view this without logging in.
>
> http://www.jasig.org/content_browser
>
> Is that okay? I guess it is, since it's all public nodes?

Re: content_browser is publicly available?

Chuck Crandall
Jim,

I don't think it matters, since all pages are public, and the path isn't publicly available.  But I'll protect it anyway, since it serves no purpose to anonymous users.

Thanks,
Chuck

Chuck Crandall
WebChuck Web