cas does not reconfigure the application runtime

cas does not reconfigure the application runtime

mohamed gamal
Hello everyone,
we have setup 3 cas servers connected to one configuration server that is connected to git server. When we push new config to git the config server updates its copy accordingly and very fast. We then used the refresh endpoint to make cas reload the new config from config server and then reconfigure the application runtime, cas indeed returned to us the config that we changed but if did not reconfigure the application runtime. At the beginning we thought that it might take some time to do it, but even the next day it did not change.

our setup:
cas.version=6.0.4
appServer=-tomcat

the config that we edited: