api-template-vue styling

Jonathan M. Tran-2
I have started to look at the api-template-vue [1] component as a way to rewrite portlets that simply display data. It looks great so far but the challenge I'm running into is styling.

I know that you can inline the styles via the style attribute, but it seems as though the <style> element doesn't make it into what gets rendered. Thoughts?

Here's the markup I'm working with -- https://gist.github.com/jonathanmtran/9dde33e8fa8c0d1234c5da495040e6f6

[1] https://github.com/uPortal-Project/uPortal-web-components/tree/master/%40uportal/api-template-vue

Re: api-template-vue styling

Benito Gonzalez-2
Hi Jonathan,

In the ones I have seen, there is a combination of inline styling and classes such as 'font-weight-bold', 'text-danger', and 'text-center'. So I assume Bootstrap styling is available.

This is one web component that would really benefit from some CSS variables!
-B