[apereo-announcements] Please re-subscribe if you wish to stay on this mailing list

[apereo-announcements] Please re-subscribe if you wish to stay on this mailing list

Apereo Announcements

When Jasig and Sakai merged, we transferred several existing mailing lists into apereo.org lists. We value your privacy, and want to be sure that only those who wish to receive our mailings continue to receive them.

As a consequence we're clearing this mailing list and asking all former subscribers to [hidden email] to re-subscribe by sending a message to: [hidden email]

This is the last message you will receive from this list unless you re-subscribe.

If at any point afterwards you wish to unsubscribe, send a message to: [hidden email]

--
The Apereo Foundation - http://www.apereo.org/