[apereo-announcements] Open Apereo 2018 Now Accepting Showcase Proposals

[apereo-announcements] Open Apereo 2018 Now Accepting Showcase Proposals

Wilma Hodges
OPEN APEREO 2018
"The Open Source Conference for Education"
June 3-7, 2018 - Montréal, Quebec
#apereo18

We are currently accepting proposals for the Showcase Reception to be held during Open Apereo 2018 on Monday, June 4th from 5:30PM - 7:00PM.  This is a great opportunity for you to…
  • Demonstrate a new tool or enhancement
  • Showcase a case study, project outcome, or course design
  • Give a poster presentation
  • Knock our socks off with something cool and exciting!
The deadline to submit proposals for the Showcase Reception is Tuesday, May 22. The program committee will review and accept submissions once the call for proposals has closed.  The committee expects to have all proposals reviewed and final acceptances by the beginning of the following week.

SUBMIT NOW:
http://bit.ly/apereo18showcase

GENERAL GUIDELINES:
  • Provide a short, easy-to-read, and print-ready title and description.
  • Please spell out any acronyms the first time.
  • Be sure to share what you hope attendees will gain from your demo.
We look forward to your showcase demo submission!

Other Open Apereo 2018 Links:
Sincerely,

Ian Dolphin, Executive Director, Apereo Foundation
Alan Regan, Open Apereo 2018 Conference Committee Chair
Jennifer Cummings, Open Apereo 2018 Conference Coordinator

For general inquiries about this year’s conference, please contact [hidden email]

--
The Apereo Foundation - http://www.apereo.org/