[apereo-announcements] Open Apereo 2018 Conference Program Now Available

[apereo-announcements] Open Apereo 2018 Conference Program Now Available

Ian Dolphin (apereo)
OPEN APEREO 2018
"The Open Source Conference for Education"
June 3-7, 2018 | Montréal, Quebec
Register Now!

We're excited to announce that the full conference program for Open Apereo 2018 is now available! Topics include Artificial Intelligence, NGDLE, teaching and learning, analytics, development, and much more.

At Open Apereo 2018, you'll learn the latest project news, connect with peers, and take away useful tips and strategies on using (or creating!) Apereo tools to improve teaching, learning, and research at your campus or organization.

If that's not enough, this year's conference is in beautiful Montréal, Quebec. With great food, sights, culture, and people, this is a vibrant place for our diverse Apereo community to come together. We've arranged several social activities - https://tinyurl.com/y9xs87mp - and the conference is happening the week before the city's famous Grand Prix.

Don't forget to register now to take advantage of early bird pricing. The deadline is May 1!

Quick Links:
Conference Program - https://tinyurl.com/y8tdu838
Hotel Registration - https://tinyurl.com/yaxn8m6u

With tons to learn at the conference and an amazing city to explore, we look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,

Ian Dolphin, Executive Director, Apereo Foundation
Alan Regan, Open Apereo 2018 Conference Committee Chair
Jennifer Cummings, Open Apereo 2018 Conference Coordinator

http://conference.apereo.org

For general inquiries about this year’s conference, please contact [hidden email]
--

Discover more about Apereo by visiting www.apereo.org or subscribe to our announcements and open discussion lists by sending mail to [hidden email] and [hidden email]
--

The Apereo Foundation - http://www.apereo.org/