[apereo-announcements] Apereo Foundation Board of Directors - Nominations

[apereo-announcements] Apereo Foundation Board of Directors - Nominations

Ian Dolphin (apereo)
Dear Colleague

I am pleased to announce the initial timeline for the 2018 elections to the Apereo Foundation Board of Directors. Two board members complete their term this year - John Lewis and Tim Carroll - and three positions are open. Both board members may be re-nominated for the vacant positions.

The duties and responsibilities of board members are set out in the Apereo by-laws at

http://www.apereo.org/content/bylaws#article-5

If you have any questions regarding these duties and responsibilities, please contact me at [hidden email] .

Nominations should be sent to me at [hidden email], copied to Jenn Cummings, the Apereo Administrator at [hidden email]. Nominations should arrive by 1700 US Eastern Time, Friday April 20th. It would be helpful if you could contact the person you are nominating to check that they are willing to stand before nominating them, but this is not essential.

Candidates and voting procedures will be announced on Monday April 30th.

I would like to express my profound thanks to the board members who have completed their term.

Regards

Ian

--
Ian Dolphin
Apereo Foundation

Discover more about Apereo by visiting www.apereo.org or subscribe to our announcements and open discussion lists by sending mail to [hidden email] and [hidden email]

--
The Apereo Foundation - http://www.apereo.org/

[apereo-announcements] Reminder: Apereo Foundation Board of Directors - Nominations

Ian Dolphin (apereo)
A reminder that nominations for the Apereo Foundation Board of Directors close this Friday, April 20th. Details below.

Best

Ian Dolphin

Begin forwarded message: