WebProxyPortlet features

Julien Gribonvald
Hi folks,

Do you know if something exist to be able to define the location of the
proxyfied url depending on the same uPortal url ? I mean using a
/webapp/page.html instead of the full URL like
htttps://my.domain.fr/webapp/page.html. I need to use the same uPortal
domain name in a multidomaine context as the proxified website doesn't
permit cross domain request and without possibilities to change it.

I'm going to implement a PreInterceptor like the
UserInfoURLParameterizingPreInterceptor, but before to start I would
like to know if there is a possibility.

My PreInterceptor will watch if the location start with a protocol, if
not it will add the one extracted from current Servlet/PortletRequest.

Thanks

--

Julien Gribonvald