Using CAS on Cloud for multi-tenant implementation....

Using CAS on Cloud for multi-tenant implementation....

Indian51
Hello,
  I am new to CAS and I have exploaring to replace existing Authentication module with CAS but few additional requirements. We currently can connect to our clients LDAP for user authentication, support Windows NT Login etc. I have the following question
  We would like to host our product on the Cloud in that case  if I have to connect multiple LDAPs, or Windows Login etc
    How and where do I specify these LDAP URLs? For Enterprise1 uses LDAP1 and Enterprise2 uses LDAP2 etc.
    How will CAS know for a given enterprise, which LDAP URL to use?
    Do I need to write a custom handler?

Any help will be great.