User Import to SSP

mridula
I have been successfully able to import a user using the data migration tool to the table 'external_person'. Now how do I log in to SSP as this user?

This user hasn't been synced with other user-related tables like 'person', 'up_person_dir' etc. How do I generate an encrypted password for this user? Is there any default password for new users? Or does the admin have to manually create the users?

---
To unsubscribe, change settings or access archives, see http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JSG/ssp-dev