Uportal & Sakai SSO with CAS

fayz
Hi,

I'm new to the community and having hard time trying to setup SSO for sakai and uportal with CAS and some one guide me or link me to any updated reference.

Thankyou!

Re: Uportal & Sakai SSO with CAS

Christian Murphy
For Sakai https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=122618087 and also you can reach out to the Sakai user group: sakai-user[at]apereo.org

Best Regards,

Christian Murphy

On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 4:25 PM Fritz <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to the community and having hard time trying to setup SSO for sakai and uportal with CAS and some one guide me or link me to any updated reference.

Thankyou!

Re: Uportal & Sakai SSO with CAS

fayz
The Sakai user group does not exist and the above error is on sakai

On Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 2:35:58 AM UTC+5 Fritz wrote:
Hi Christian Thankyou for the fast reply.

On building the login project i'm getting this error.
 carbon.png