Updated Roadmap for SSP

Jonathan Hart

Any plans to update the SSP Roadmap?  Wondering about timelines for this year for 2.7 and forward since 2.7 was scheduled for October 2014 release.

Trying to plan out my work schedule to allot time for upcoming future release with so much going on locally :p

Thanks,

JH

---
To unsubscribe, change settings or access archives, see http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JSG/ssp-user

Re: Updated Roadmap for SSP

Jason Elwood
The roadmap has been updated.  One correction was made to the 2014 roadmap in that the 2.6 release included the features planned for 2.7.  2.7 is the current release in development.

Jason Elwood
President
Elwoodway Consulting, LLC
(513) 847-1313

On Apr 9, 2015, at 11:42 AM, Jonathan Hart <[hidden email]> wrote:

Any plans to update the SSP Roadmap?  Wondering about timelines for this year for 2.7 and forward since 2.7 was scheduled for October 2014 release.

Trying to plan out my work schedule to allot time for upcoming future release with so much going on locally :p

Thanks,

JH

---
You are currently subscribed to [hidden email] as: [hidden email]