Thank you Christian, Cheryl, and Laura

Jim Helwig-3

As I update the uPortal Steering Committee email list with the new members, I wanted to take this time to thank Christian Murphy, Cheryl Palafox-Stewart, and Laura McCord for their service on the committee. They each contributed valuable perspectives, ideas, and energy to our meetings and to the uPortal community as a whole.

I hope to see you on the discussion lists!

JimH

--

Jim Helwig

University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health Central IT

Application Development Manager

pronouns:he/him