Support for 'server.address' configuration

Support for 'server.address' configuration

Dylan Maxwell
Hi CAS Developers,

Using CAS v6.2 and deployed with embedded Tomat via executable war file.

I'm attempting to deploy CAS behind an HTTP proxy and as such want to bind the embedded Tomcat server to localhost or 127.0.0.1.

This can be easily done with Spring Boot via the 'server.address' configuration property, however, this does not work in CAS. The default behaviour of Spring Boot appears to be overridden.

If this is bug, I could potentially contribute a fix.

If this is intentional, then why?

Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks
-Dylan