Setting up CAS in Jboss

chathuraka

i'm trying to setup a CAS server locally using the following link .

https://github.com/UniconLabs/simple-cas4-overlay-template

i downloaded the project and compiled the project. but when i try to deploy it gives me issues. I managed to solve some of the issues by adding some more dependencies to the project.

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.restlet.jee</groupId>
            <artifactId>org.restlet.ext.spring</artifactId>
            <version>2.2.2</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.restlet.jee</groupId>
            <artifactId>org.restlet</artifactId>
            <version>2.2.2</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.restlet.jee</groupId>
            <artifactId>org.restlet.ext.servlet</artifactId>
            <version>2.2.2</version>
        </dependency>

now the latest issue is

Could not instantiate bean class [org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringRouter]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/net/httpserver/HttpHandler

what am i doing wrong here.  should i keep adding those dependencies or am i missing something. my ultimate goal is to provide SSO with spring security for my application suite.

can anyone help me out. Thanks in advance.