Schedule Tab not showing Instructors

Wayne Cole
The schedule tab is not showing the student's class instructors. My understanding of this is that the information is coming from the data in external_student_transcript_course but only displays the current term (https://wiki.jasig.org/display/SSP/Tool%3A+Main-Schedule).

I'm guessing that the Instructor's name is coming from external_person. Looking at the data in external_student_transcript_course, the faculty_school_id is populated with the correct id for each of the student's courses. The same id is in the external_person table, with the correct faculty name. Is there something else that needs to be populated for the instructor's name to show up on the schedule tab?

Thanks
Wayne
---
To unsubscribe, change settings or access archives, see http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JSG/ssp-user

Re: Schedule Tab not showing Instructors

Jason Elwood
Wayne,

I tested your reported problem, and it appears to be a bug in 2.6.0.  I’ll create a bug ticket for it.

Jason Elwood
President
Elwoodway Consulting, LLC
(513) 847-1313

On Jan 29, 2015, at 7:58 AM, Wayne Cole <[hidden email]> wrote:

Addition information:
https://wiki.jasig.org/display/SSP/SSP+v2.6.0+Data+Integration+Mapping says that the first_name, middle_name, last_name should be the student's name

https://wiki.jasig.org/display/SSP/Tool%3A+Main-Schedule says that the first_name, middle_name, last_name should be the instructor's name
---