SSP 2.6 Viewport adjustment

Jonathan Hart

Does anyone know where you can adjust the SSP viewport for the Main tool so that the footer information properly displays?

It is currently getting cut off and you cannot scroll down to view the Version information when you click to see build dates scm etc.

I essentially want to move this footer up and have it auto-expand height when someone clicks the version info link.

Ideas?

TIA

---
To unsubscribe, change settings or access archives, see http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JSG/ssp-user

Re: SSP 2.6 Viewport adjustment

dmccallum
Administrator
Which browser? Not seeing this issue on OSX Chrome 38.0.2125.122. Nor OSX Firefox 33.1

Regardless, portal footer CSS is in <platform-src>/uportal-war/src/main/webapp/media/skins/universality/ssp/portal.css

Footer markup is in <platform-src>/uportal-war/src/main/resources/layout/theme/universality/universality.xsl

- Dan

On Dec 12, 2014, at 11:09, Jonathan Hart <[hidden email]> wrote:

Does anyone know where you can adjust the SSP viewport for the Main tool so that the footer information properly displays?
It is currently getting cut off and you cannot scroll down to view the Version information when you click to see build dates scm etc.

I essentially want to move this footer up and have it auto-expand height when someone clicks the version info link.

Ideas?

TIA

---
You are currently subscribed to [hidden email] as: [hidden email]
To unsubscribe, change settings or access archives, see http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JSG/ssp-user

---
To unsubscribe, change settings or access archives, see http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JSG/ssp-user

RE: SSP 2.6 Viewport adjustment

Jonathan Hart

In Firefox 33.1, Internet Explorer 11, every other browser as well.

I think it is because of the logo.png dimensions that our instituitonal steering committee has required for me to use for branding.

Trying to accommodate by adjusting viewport settings to account for it.

Will give the adjustment in those files a go. Thanks.

To unsubscribe, change settings or access archives, see http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JSG/ssp-user

RE: SSP 2.6 Viewport adjustment

Jonathan Hart

FYI – I ended up finding where the viewport is initialized and resized on a browser window resize: /ssp/src/main/webapp/app/view/Viewport.js

I modified both lines 83 & 111 from:

me.height = Ext.Element.getViewportHeight()-145;

to:

me.height = Ext.Element.getViewportHeight()-180;

This solved my footer issue without having to modify the theme css or xsl. J