Rice University is Hiring: Join the Student Services Team

Rice University is Hiring: Join the Student Services Team

Laura McCord-4

Hi Everyone,

I’ve got some exciting news!!!

Rice University has an open position (Senior Systems Analyst/Developer)  on my team, which I have to say… my team is a group of really nice and talented people!

We're looking for someone who has experience doing middleware and programming work.  You don’t need to have Banner experience but if you do, that’s cool, but it’s not required.  Of course, you’ll also have the opportunity to work on our new uPortal instance!

Feel free to reach me directly if you have questions! Spread the word!!

https://jobs.rice.edu/postings/20576

Laura McCord

Senior Technical Lead

Office of Information Technology