Re: [uportal-user] uPortal 5 Rate Portal disable

Re: [uportal-user] uPortal 5 Rate Portal disable

Drew Wills

William,

As it stands, the best way to disable this feature may be in your skin.

You could use something like...

  li.up-portlet-options-item.rate { display: none; }

drew

On 5/15/19 8:30 AM, William Carney wrote:

Hi all,

I'm looking to disable portlet ratings, but I was unable to find documentation regarding this issue. Does anyone know how I can go about disabling rating portlets?

Thanks