Re: [uportal-user] Weather portlet -- has anyone updated the Yahoo API?

Re: [uportal-user] Weather portlet -- has anyone updated the Yahoo API?

Lauren Anderson
We've been working on a Weather web component to replace the portlet. It accesses the Yahoo Weather API with OAuth. t's done, but we're testing. It requires a new API for updating portlet settings and user portlet settings (as a uPortal REST API in the uPortal project), which we've also built and is also being tested.

Lauren

´╗┐On 4/1/19, 11:59 AM, "[hidden email] on behalf of Drew Wills" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

    Folks,

    As many of you perhaps know, the Yahoo! API for the Weather portlet has
    changed, and now requires OAuth authentication to access weather data.

    Has anyone updated the Yahoo! integration?  Would you be willing to
    submit a pull request?

    drew