Re: [uportal-user] Sub-navigation in uPortal 5. Are Tabgroups

Re: [uportal-user] Sub-navigation in uPortal 5. Are Tabgroups

Benito Gonzalez-2
I believe that was removed in uP5 at some point. I would check the release notes to see if/when it was. Might be straightforward to re-implement it since little change has happened to the tabs region.

Best,
--bjagg

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 8:38 AM Remy JACOB <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

 I’m trying to find a solution to implement sub-navigation in uPortal 5.8.

 I’m wondering how to do it using out of the box features rather than custom development.

 I’ve found some documentation about TabGroups.

Is somebody still using this feature ? Is it compatible with uPortal V5.8 ?

Is there something else to configure in addition to what is on this page : https://apereo.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/UPM43/pages/103948879/TabGroups+Super-tabs+Feature

 May be we can do the same with uPortal 5 new features (i.e. nested folders in DLM fragments).

 Can somebody share experience with this and some examples (configuration files, fragment definition/layout, screenshots, etc.)

 Thanks in advance !

 Best regards,

 Rémy JACOB

Responsable domaines formation, documentation et pédagogie

DIRECTION DES SYSTÈMES D'INFORMATION

Université Paris-Est Créteil Val-de-Marne

61, avenue du Général de Gaulle

94 010 CRÉTEIL CEDEX France

Tél. +33 (0)1 45 17 71 43

www.u-pec.fr

Avant d’imprimer ce mail, pensez à l’environnement !