Re: [uportal-user] SSO with uPortal's bundled CAS and OpenLDAP

Re: [uportal-user] SSO with uPortal's bundled CAS and OpenLDAP

Benito Gonzalez-2
Hi FAYZ,

Take a look at https://github.com/uPortal-Project/uPortal/blob/master/docs/implement/user-attributes/ldap.md for more information about using LDAP as a source for user attributes.

I see you have a lot of questions on getting started. Reach out if you are interested in hiring help. My company provides training and support around uPortal and related projects.

Have a great weekend!
-B

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 3:45 PM FAYZ <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I want to configure uPortal to use OpenLDAP I tried to find documentation but there isn't any available. Can anyone point me to the right direction or mention the configuration I need to do.