Re: [uportal-dev] New uPortal release in a few more days

Re: [uportal-dev] New uPortal release in a few more days

Aaron Grant
Thanks Benito for all of the JWT enhancements and bug fixes!

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 11:48 PM Benito Gonzalez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi folks,

I was hoping to have a new release out early this week; however, we are moving through bugs and enhancements at a decent clip. Going to hold off on the next release for a few more days to get 3-4 more items merged.

Enhancements targeted for this next release
- Toggle JavaScript Web Token (JWT) encryption (includes a bug fix)
- Property to change the JWS signature algorithm
- Support multiple properties sets in a single set of files for different clusters (e.g. dev, test, prod)
- Add session refresh support to APIs
- Move CAS client configuration out of web.xml to Spring context for easier configuration
- Fix history in Portal Activity Portlet

Best,
--bjagg

Benito J. Gonzalez
Software Developer