Re : [uportal-dev] How to override xsl properties

Re : [uportal-dev] How to override xsl properties

Julien Gribonvald
Yes Drew I would like to do that on this way. For me a property customization is missing I can make a PR if you confirm it.

Re: Re : [uportal-dev] How to override xsl properties

Drew Wills
Julien,

On 10/23/18 11:35 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
> For me a property customization is missing I can make a PR if you
> confirm it.

Yes, I think that's a good way to go.

drew