Re: uPortal Winter Summit Program

Benito J. Gonzalez-2
Hi folks,

Here’s an update on the agenda for the Summit.

During the overlap hours, Julien and I picked some topics.

Monday — I will provide an overview of uPortal APIs, and an intro to web component development with a simple example
Tuesday — Julien will provide a deep-dive into a non-trivial web component
Wednesday — as a group, we will have an open discuss on Fiosan (UoE Notifications), uPortal integrations, automation and tooling for uPortal

Also, expect to see registration start soon. A hotel discount rate is also available for a short period and will be announced next week.

Best,

Benito J. Gonzalez
Senior Software Developer
Unicon, Inc.