Re: uPortal 4.1.2 and Oracle 12.2

Steven Ragusa
We are running uPortal 4.3 with Oracle 12.2 in production, and we have a development environment running Oracle 19c.

Thanks,
Steven

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 4, 2019, at 3:22 PM, Ray <[hidden email]> wrote:

We are planning to upgrade our uPortal database to Oracle 12.2.

Does anyone have experience running uPortal 4.1.2 with Oracle 12.2?

and our dialects are at 10g.

Thanks

Ray