Re:[ssp-user] STUDENT SUCCESS PLAN SOFTWARE

Re:[ssp-user] STUDENT SUCCESS PLAN SOFTWARE

dmccallum
Administrator
Adding the ssp-user list for posterity.

Yes, all SSP source code is distributed under the Apache v2 license.

SSP itself is here: https://github.com/Jasig/ssp

And the uPortal branches upon which it depends are prefixed with 'ssp-' here: https://github.com/Jasig/uportal

The doc could stand for a few updates, but the basic concepts for working with SSP from source are still valid here: https://wiki.jasig.org/display/SSP/SSP+Developer+Installation+Instructions

- Dan

On Apr 28, 2015, at 06:28, James L. Ellis <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello All:

  I would like to ask a question about the SSP software.  After installing the software, would I have access to all of the java code?   Since it’s open source, I want to make modifications to the code that are specific to our needs.  I am attempting to do this without going through outside vendors.

Thanks,

James

---
To unsubscribe, change settings or access archives, see http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JSG/ssp-user