Re:[ssp-dev] Development Environment for SSP

Re:[ssp-dev] Development Environment for SSP

mridula
Thank you very much for the explanation. I went over the code and understood the basic structure of the application.

I want to achieve two objectives:

1) Give the 'Students' access to the 'MAP' tool for creating their own MAP.
2) Create a new tool. This 'New Tool' will be accessible by both, the coach and the student.

Can you please let me know which is the best way of doing this?
---
To unsubscribe, change settings or access archives, see http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JSG/ssp-dev